Sunday, October 2, 2011

Some more Link up for Pink

Hope you aren't tired of the 'Pink' yet!  LOL

This card is patterned off of a card that I recieved from Lynn at 'Lynn's Designer Creations'.
The card came in a package that I recieved for winning a blog candy drawing on her blog. 
Isn't it yummy!  Thanks alot Lynn!

Anyway, here is my card I made based on her congratulatory card.


Isn't this just too cute.  Fits in a standard envelope too!

Had to use the freebie digi paper from JustYolie one more time.
I printed it on card stock this time to give the card 'body'.
The image on the front and the sentiment inside are both from Fresh Brewed Designs,
Heather has some wonderful digis and rubber stamps for breast cancer awareness month.
The little ribbon image all over the inside and the bra are all from one of the granny sets
I also used Spellbinders dies, Liquid pearls, Mememto inks and a touch of Copic markers.
There is Aileen's Tack and Tack again glue on the back of the closure. 
The ribbon is from my stash and the stitching is fake! (yeah, I know, DUH).

This card may be entered in the following challenges:
JustYolie:  Link up for Pink
Let's Ink it up: Think  Pink, must use a stamp (the bra and the ribbon stamps are both rubber)
Two Sister Challenge:  Fancy Fold
My Sheri Crafts:  Think Pink
Wags and Whiskers:  Something handmade (Card base is handmade, hand cut)




29 comments:

Stacy said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! I love this sweet design!

GabyCreates.com said...

Your creations are so pretty, but I just love the purse!
Thanks for linking up with us at LUFP! ~Gaby

Celeste said...

oh wow this card is soooo pretty. I love it... Yolie is going to be over the moon seeing her digital paper.,... whoo hooo'
thank you so much for linking up with us for Link Up for Pink

SuzanneK said...

Oh wow I love it, what a fantastic Breast Cancer Awareness projec. Thanks so much for joining our comeback challenge at LIIU, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Suzanne x

Monique Barr said...

Love it, great card

Heather said...

Oh Gale! This is gorgeous!!! I love your bag and the inside.. bravo!! what a super fun and fantastic project! your pink ribbon is just beautiful!

JustYolie said...

So GORGEOUS!! I just love the rose image clasp!
Fantabulous!!

Hehehe....looking forward to your next project....but no pressure....LOL!
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com

Reflections from Granny said...

This is so pretty, I love shaped cards and this is perfect in everyway.

:) Lori m

ScrapMyWay said...

New Follower! LOVE the purse inside & out!! this can be perfect for so many occasions. TFS,
Claire
Please stop by...
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love the oursel ......great paper from Yolie!

Cheryl said...

Just B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! And I see you used the paper from JustYolie. Very pretty, thanks for sharing.
Blessings!

Mickey's Craft World said...

lOVE IT....BEAUTIFUL!!

OmaGloria said...

Very sweet purse card.

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Awwwwww I love those little bags, made a few last year and they stole the show!!!!

Thanks for sharing at Let's Ink It Up's *Think Pink* challenge.

Hugzzz
Tammy

* I have some candy up for grabs at Creations LaDiva :) Hope to see you there !

Kaleptra Brown said...

Truly beautiful

mel said...

wow this is so beautiful,tfs

Sheri said...

Great idea! Thanks so much forsharing with us again this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

lalkygirl said...

fabulous projects, i saw your creations at linkup for pink and had to pop by
tracey x

creativchen said...

Dear Gale,
I'll be watching this blog closely. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site.
Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Glenda said...

Wow! Love this Card! Thanks forj oining us at My Sheri Crafts!
Glenda

Scrapalajen said...

Gale, this is a gorgeous card. Hopped over here from LUTP.

scrapalajen.blogspot.com

preparetostamp said...

Very unique. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing. I'm a new blogger!!

Janet said...

This is adorable I love the paper and the embosing.
Big Blog Hugs Janet

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Gale. I popped over from Link up for Pink for a closer look. Carol x

Sylvia said...

oh Gale, your purse is wonderful! LOVE IT!!!
Thanks so much for playing with us this month at Let's Ink It Up and I hope to see you again next time! :)
Sylvia xx

Karen Y said...

Beautiful card.

cgl1539 said...

I saw your purse on LUFP and wanted to get a closer look, just so pretty!

Becky G said...

Gale, I saw this on Link Up For Pink and wanted to tell you how awesome I think it is! I love that digi paper!!!

Celeste said...

I just wanted to let you know you are one of our winners for LUFP. Check out my blog in a couple of hours to see what you have won..
Celeste
www.touchedbyabutterfly.com