Wednesday, May 2, 2012

FBD happy birthday tic-tac-toe

So I was late adding my card today but I wanted to post my card for the Tic Tac Toe challenge over at Fresh Brewed Designs!  Heather has been so wonderful putting up with my absence since I restarted school!  I love this stamp, so pretty and delicate looking. What a great stamp!

and inside.....


I used the FBD image, ribbon and flowers from the Tic Tac Toe  board.  So easy to work with.

Recipe:
Image:  Fresh Brewed Designs
Die Cuts:  Spellbinders, Memory Box, Fiskar border punch
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Ranger distress inks
Sentiment:  Our Craft Lounge
Stash:  Papers, ribbon, brads.

Challenges:
Fresh Brewed Designs:  Tic Tac Toe
Crafting for all Seasons:  Homemade flowers
Paper Pretties:  Flowers
Penny's Challenges:  Happy Birthday
Whimsey Stamps:  Spots and Dots
Crafty Sentiments:  Spots or Stripes



8 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Gale, I don't want you to feel we are thinking of you as being 'absent' but taking a little vacation ;) a very hard and stressful and wonderful busy vacation :/ ... We are so happy for you and so proud of you!!!

This card is simply breathtaking! I love the soft browns, the layers of patterned paper, your lovely flower bunch, the diecuts... love it all!!! :) hehhhehe.

Thank you for sharing it with us today. I am so delighted to see your card! You still take all of the time you need to get your things done ... but it is always nice to pop by and see one of your lovely cards posted :))

BIG HUGS!
(oh, and your card is added to the challenge blog)

Heather

Jan said...

This is great thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

Unknown said...

This is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog this time!

Chrizette
DT Member
Celestial Things

Carly said...

Very Beautiful and I love those flowers.

Thankyou for sharing your gorgeous creation with us over at Crafting For All Seasons.
xoxox Carly

Lisa Jane said...

This is s pretty . LOve the nestie shapes and the papers
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
Lisa x

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

WOW stunning card

CAZ

Heather said...

Beautiful card !

Heather Lynn said...

beautiful card!!