Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Couture Cardstock month long prizes!

My cardstock that I won from Couture cardstock came in today.  How beautiful!  I have been playing with it already.  Some of it is really glamourous.  I can't wait to post something made with it.   This is my entry for today.  To use dimensionals in a project.
This is a freebie digital image from Hambostamps.  (thanks!) The bee and the fish are from Our Craft Lounge stamp sets.  The flipflops are a single stamp of unknown origin.  Colored with copics, scraps of paper and ribbon.  There is SU dazzling diamonds, pearls, faux stitching and dimensionals all used.  The flowers are from Joanns.  Plain white, colored with my copics to match the coloring.  There is no sentiment yet, not sure where or why this one is going yet. 
Hope you enjoy this one.

No comments: