Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Aperature Card (made before the broken hand)

I saw info on making an aperature card on Hopefully Heather's Blog about making an apperature or punch card.  I did this card before I broke my hand but am only now getting around to posting it.  Especially since card making isn't in the mix right now, LOL.  Any way, while very time consuming and definitely more work than I am used to, this card turned out quite well in  my opinion. 
This card is all white cardstock.  I used copics to color the image which is from Our Craft Lounge.  I used my bigshot to embossed the card itself.  All of the embellishments were cut out on my cricut.  Edges were inked with Memento Cocoa and light green inky dinky dots in the center of the flowers.  Check out Heathers blog and to lead to the site that she got her instructions from.  Great new technique to try!

4 comments:

Heather Huggins said...

Oh this is really pretty!! Thanks for sharing it and telling me so I could see..

Kisa Peters said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Gale!! I LOVE it!! LOVE IT! I'm sorry sorry about your hand - :( Take care of yourself and get better!!

Tlc Creations said...

Wow....beyond gorgeous.
Paulette

Memories of Time said...

WOW! Amazing Gale!! YOU ROCK! So sorry to hear about your hand. OUCH! Hope you heal fast!