Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Left handed crafting----Ugh

Knew I wouldn't be able to not craft for the month it would take to get the pin out of my hand!  LOL.  O well, this is my first and only entry this month into the Our Craft Lounge weekly contest.  They have a great sketch at their blog along with sneak peaks from CHA this week.  Go by and visit them HERE and see the new releases that are coming out. 
My entry for this week uses the 'fishing with dad' silhoutte set.  Love it!
The white cardstock was inked with memento inks.  The images stamped with memento tuxedo black.  Copics and my white gel pen make the ripples in the water and color the fish.  The fish is covered with diamond glaze and raised on pop dots.  The pic is mounted on black cardstock edged with my ek punch and faux stitching.  It was finished off with twine and a sentiment.  All are mounted on a plain cranberry cardstock card.
Pretty card but fairly simple with the inking and silhoutte stamps. 

No comments: