Tuesday, August 31, 2010

CPS-card sketch

This is my 2nd post today.  This card is for the CPS card sketch.  It is basically a CAS sketch that you 'doctor up' with your own ideas.  I kept mine very simple and relied on the embossed DP to carry the card.
The card base is black cardstock.
The DP is embossed paper I got in a variety pack of  black papers from Costco years ago.
The sentiment is from OCL set 'Say it Big'
Copper Imbossing on sentiment by Al `a Mode
Ribbon from my stash
Inky Dinky Dew Drops from Inky Inspirations sit just above the ribbon.
On the inside,

...is a sheet of Neenah solar white cardstock
Punched with EK success punch to dress it up!

3 comments:

Janneke Smit said...

I like how you dressed up the inside!

Cambria Turnbow said...

I LOVE how you use that punch.... you inspire me! I have that one!! Beautiful card Gale! :) Hope to see you later this month!

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really stunning! Love the design and what fabulous colors!!! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com