Tuesday, August 31, 2010

CPS-card sketch

This is my 2nd post today.  This card is for the CPS card sketch.  It is basically a CAS sketch that you 'doctor up' with your own ideas.  I kept mine very simple and relied on the embossed DP to carry the card.
The card base is black cardstock.
The DP is embossed paper I got in a variety pack of  black papers from Costco years ago.
The sentiment is from OCL set 'Say it Big'
Copper Imbossing on sentiment by Al `a Mode
Ribbon from my stash
Inky Dinky Dew Drops from Inky Inspirations sit just above the ribbon.
On the inside,

...is a sheet of Neenah solar white cardstock
Punched with EK success punch to dress it up!

2 comments:

Janneke said...

I like how you dressed up the inside!

Memories of Time said...

I LOVE how you use that punch.... you inspire me! I have that one!! Beautiful card Gale! :) Hope to see you later this month!