Friday, June 17, 2011

A babies butt

There is just something to cute about a babies butt.   can remember my boy running around the house, bare ass naked and making me laugh til I cried!  Wearing mommy's and daddy's shoes is another right of passage.  These wonderful stamps by DigiDoodle.  I won these stamps from a challenge that Digidoodle was sponsering! 
Anyway, both of my neighbors son's (twins) had babies (well, their wives had the babies!) in the last 3 months and I thought that the baby girl image was so appropriate for what they are going to be seeing and going through in the near future.  And, since I am doing the baby girl digi, I had to do the baby boy one also! 
The coloring is all copics an the papers are from Creative Memories.  Not only did I win the stamps, I won a "romance" pack of papers and sentiments from CM at an all day crop that I went to in May!  Too much fun.
The flowers and shirred ribbon are from my stash. 

This image is also colored with copics.  All the paper and goodies are from my stash.  The sentiment is from Ginger's House.  Made me laugh.  Definitely not one of the excuses that my boy's used but only because they didn't think of it!  I made this card to enter in the StampTV challenge last week for texture.
All die cuts are nesties and the sponging is memento inks.

These cards are entered in the following challenges:
CR84FN:  Light pink, medium green, neutrals as main colors  (See girl card)
Aly's Sunday Challenge:  All about kids
The Shabby Tea Room:  Pink, green, neutrals and flowers (See girl card)
Cupcake Craft Challenges:  Boy, oh boy, oh boy (please see the baby boy butt!)
Charisma Cardz:  Pink and green (see girl card)
Card Makin' Mamas:  With a child (both)

8 comments:

Sheri said...

OMG! These made me smile! TOO CUTE! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

Faye said...

What gorgeous male cards. I love all the little details. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck! x

Ciska said...

Awww, what cute images! You are right, they instantly make you smile :) Thanks for joing us at Card Makin' Mamas!

Brodders said...

Fabulous images :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week. Good luck x

Rachel Izakowicz said...

These are such sweet images! Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week x

Vee said...

Fabulous cards, love those images .Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Ginger said...

Your cards are awesome!

Jusbcuz Dezins said...

I love these to cards very cute TY :0) for sharing