Friday, August 26, 2011

Expresso my Thanks

Sorry, Mr. Blogger is letting me down.  I had this set to post (here and on FBD) while I had my new computer installed today.  Oh well........
Needed a thank you card.  What better time to 'expresso' my thanks!
Add that to the challenge on Fresh Brewed Designs this week which is to "Emboss it" and
I ended up with the following card.


The main image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and called 'Lotta Love'.   The little coffee cups are part of the backer stamp from some rubber I won in April.  The cute flower and the embossed brick wall are cut out with spellbinders dies.  I don't know where the sentiment or digital background paper came from. (sorry)  It is colored with copics and edges inked with distress inks.
The coffee cup wrapper is kraft paper run through my paper crimper.
Come on over to FBD and join in on the challenge.  You have until Midnight Tuesday night!

This card may be entered in the following challenges:
Fresh Brewed Designs:  Emboss it (DT card)
Cuddly Buddy:  Say something nice
Delightful Digis:  Use digital paper
Digistamps 4 Joy:  Handmade flower
Die Cut Dreams:  Pink, green and coffee (literally here!  LOL)




5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, it all fits together perfectly!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow a girl after my own heart, love coffee. Thanks for joining us at Cuddly Buddly, good luck with the challenge and I hope you will join us again next week. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Charlene said...

What a great Thank you card! Love all the wonderful colors you incorporated and that homemade flower is too cute. Thanks for playing with us at Digistamps4Joy Spring (make a flower)Challenge ~ Charlene DS4J DT

Jacee said...

Lovely card Gale, thanks for joining us at Cuddly Buddly this week, hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Jacee

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at DS4J this fortnight Love Jan
xx