Sunday, April 11, 2010

Create with TLC

This is a 'just because' post.  I have been visiting a new site for me.  It is called 'Create with TLC'.  They do amazing word art.  They seem to be able to put into words all those things I think but just don't seem to be able to say.  Amazingly, there are daily freebies, sometimes several!  I am posting a card done with one of their word art frames.  So simple, says exactly what I wanted. 
I am sorry that I don't know where I got the center image.  This was the perfect card fro my friend at work who does love her fancy shoes.  (Hers has heels that light up when she walks!)  They just make her 'HAPPY'.  Please visit TLC and check out their offerings, freebies or for sale.  They are really wonderful.

1 comment:

Olive Juice Studio said...

Such a cute card! I love all the glitter on the shoes and the inking you did on the edge of the card! :)