Sunday, May 2, 2010

National scrapbooking Day

Yesterday was National Scrapbooking Day.  I hope everyone had a great day.  I certainly did.  I spent 6 hours at Memories of Time in Coos Bay, OR.  While I worked on art work for cards rather than scrapbooking, I had a great time. 
If you are in the area, Michelle has a great shop and is willing to find things for you if she doesn't carry them.  She also put on a great scrap.  It is something else to work in an area where, if you don't have it, you just get up, go get it and put your piece together.  No waiting until the next time that you go shopping!
I recently bought (yes, I don't only use freebies) some digital images from Bugaboo Stamps.  What a great set of images they have.  For those who haven't tried digital stamps yet, WOW.  No storage (other than your computer), make them any size that you want, print them as many times as you want and...there are hundreds on the internet for free and literally thousands and thousands for sale.  So, I spent my day getting these images and some others colored and/or onto cards.  Great, uninterrupted fun!
Since I am a nurse, a couple of these are near and dear to my heart!

All of the images are from Bugaboo Stamps, coloring with copics, inky dinky drops and SU dazzling diamonds are the bling.  There is some embossing with my bigshot, most edges are inked (I do dislike white edges, LOL) and most of the papers used are scraps from my basket as I really need to use some of these up!

I had a great time last night, also found out this am that won a sketch challenge over at

3 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

Gale, these are all fabulous! you did a great job on them! I am now a follower too :)

Kara and Colin said...

Gale, those are so cute! Wish you guys lived closer!

Kerry Johnson said...

Super cute cards!! Wish I could be that productive! Awesome!