Tuesday, May 11, 2010

OCL sketch challenge

This has been a really long week at work but I finally have some time to play.  There are some wonderful new stamp sets out by Our Craft Lounge.  I won one of the sets on their introduction blog hop! and have already bought two others.  Couldn't wait to take them out to play, but, those 12 hours shifts at work really wiped me out this week.  Oh well, playing in my craft room all day today!
This is a wonderful set of playful ants.  Almost makes ants at a picnic seem ok!
The card stock and background paper are in my scrap basket.
The image and sentiment are called 'Lifes a Picnic' from OCL.
The ribbon is from Michaels.
The glitter SU dazzling diamonds.
The string of pearls and half pearls from my stash.
Can't forget the embossing, Swiss Dots and my Bigshot!


1 comment:

Memories of Time said...

SUPER CUTE!! Love how you added the ant with the Popsicle!