Friday, October 22, 2010

Mystical Wishes

Our Craft Lounge is having their weekly sketch challenge.  Today's is a layout for a scrap page.  Since I don't have any photos ready to go, I used the layout on a 5x5 card.  The stamp set that I used is one that I won in the last OCL blog hop for their new releases.  While 'Crystal Clear' is not a set I probably would have purchased for myself, I have been really pleased with how often I have actually used it!
This card would be perfect for a halloween/October birthday.  Or any other reason to give a card/gift!
The image and sentiments:  Our Craft Lounge
Inks:  Memento ink, Copic markers
Bling:  SU dazzling diamonds, stars from my stash
Papers:  No names on the back of the DP,  heavy wt. black cardstock.

This will be entered in the following challenges:
Our Craft Lounge:  Layout
Bee-Crafty:  Halloween
2 Sisters Challenge Blog:  Halloween


3 comments:

Tammie Edgerton said...

Cute card, Gale...I like your choice of DP. This set is awesome for belated birthdays!

Are you going to Cami and Kisa's class tonight?

Kendra said...

This is FABULOUS! Thanks for playing along!

Valerie said...

What a darling Halloween card!!