Friday, October 1, 2010

World Cardmaking Day 2010

October 2, 2010 is World Card Making Day.  Dustin Pike of Doodle Dragons Studios is offering a special price on some of his creations to any that submits a card to http://www.worldcardmakingday.com/index.html  You then send a note to dustin with a link to your card.  He will email all those people with a special deal on his packet of images.  Anyone who has bought from Dustin before knows that his prices are spectacular when they are not  a sale so this should be really good!  This is my card for entry at the World Card site (if I can figure how to upload it, LOL)
This image is from the October 'kit' put out by Dustin.  Aren't those flamingos adorable! 
They are colored with copics.  The border punch is EK success.  The background is a CB snowflake embossing folder.  SU glitter on the first flamingo's nose, the ribbon and Dazzling diamonds on the white border punch.  The santa flamingo's suit has red and white sparkly fluff from Our Craft Lounge in the appropriate areas.  Too cute!  I think this may have to be my main Christmas card for this year.
We'll see......................

2 comments:

Tammie Edgerton said...

Too cute, Gale! I printed those little guys out but haven't had a chance to color them yet. I need to finish my card so I can try to figure out how to post it. Thanks for the clarification on Dustin's blog!

Beth Norman said...

Awesome card, Gale. Your colouring rocks. Happy Cardmaking Day.