Sunday, December 5, 2010

Distressed!

This is my last post before vacation.  A vacation without my laptop, how will I ever survive?  LOL.  Just spendidly, hehe.  This card is my contribution to the Gingerloft Challenge DT submission.  The challenge (which starts Dec. 12) is 'distressed'.  This is definitely NOT something that I normally (or even occassionally) do!  It was fun but don't expect many more from me.

The image is by Tami from Gingerloft.  Isn't it just too cute!
The sentiment is from Create with TLC  (I think).  Seems like she had this digi in mind.
Coloring is copics.
Papers are all from my scrap basket.
The ribbon from Michaels.
The button from Oriental Trading Co.
The snow is covered in sparkly fluff from Our Craft Lounge.  (can't see it well here)
The die cut is a nestibility.

I hope that every one has a safe and wonderful holiday season!  See you when I am done playing, lounging in the sun and sea, and yes, after a few mai tai's on the beach!    Yippee for me!


This card may be entered in the following challenges:
Stamp Something:  Christmas something (colors, images etc)
The Stamp Man Challenge:  Christmas and 3 colors (red, black and blue)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card Gale, love the image ! Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man. Sue C x

THEBUZYBUG said...

Ohh soo cute! TFS!..Come on over and visit my blog.....I'm giving away the PINK ATG GUN which ends tomorrow! Bug Hugs

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

fab card hun, love your distressing!
hugs shell xx

Marcy said...

I love your card. It's so fun and the coloring is super. Great distressing!
Hugs from your DT sister, Marcy