Sunday, July 17, 2011

Magical Day....

Going to be off line this week.  Hopefully Mr. Blogger will cooperate and there will be postings on Wednesday and Friday (fingers crossed).

I have had this card finished for a bit.  It went to my friend Mindy for her birthday.  This
'pleasantly plump' fairy just made me think of her!

Makes me smitle every time that I look at her.  So much fun to color.
She is an image from Mo Manning.  The sentiment came from Create with TLC.
The die cut farthest under the sentiment is a Marianne.  The image and the immediate die cut under the sentiment is from Spellbinders. 
The coloring is with copic markers.  The flower, the embossed DP and flat back pearls
are all from my stash.
This card may be entered in the following challenges:
KBChallenges:  Something cute
Magical Monday Challenge:  Texture
Clear it Out Challenge:  Wings (and use some old stuff) see list of stuff used from my stash
Digital Tuesday Challenge:  Spellbound - use multiple dies (I used 3)
The Crazy Amigo Challenge:  Flying objects
Ruby's Rainbow:  Happy Birthday
Stampavie:  Happy Birthday
Hannah and Friends:  Happy Birthday
PaperPlay Challenges:  Things with Wings
Southern Girls:  Birthday

11 comments:

Susan said...

Great card, wonderful coloring! I love this image myself :) I have all the chubby fairies :)
Susan

Amy Johnson said...

such a fun card! Love the color!

Amy Johnson said...

P.s. thanks for playing the DTC this week!

Kiki said...

This is really fantastic! Gorgeous image and perfect colouring - great job!

Thanks so much for joining us at SAM.

Hugs, Kiki

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

ACK!!!! This is OH SO FUN AND CUTE! She will love it! :)

Heidi said...

This is fabulaous! I love the colour and texture! Thanks for playing along with the Magical Mondays Challenge.

anne said...

Great card!!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe fantastic, certainy made me smile..lol..
Great card, love the colours..

Thanks for joining us at RRC.

Huggies Angel

Unknown said...

such a cute card, thanks for joining us at Clear It Out

Hazel said...

Such a great card. She really made me smile, thanks for joining us at Magical Mondays,
H xx

Julie M said...

Great card, Gale - your friend will love it. Those Mo's fairy images are the best!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)